Summer is here and it's the perfect time for a stoner to enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you're going to the beach, hiking up a mountain trail, or simply grilling in your backyard, check out our suggestions below for how to make the most out of your stoner summer.
- Keep your sunglasses and sunscreen handy - Have you noticed how hot it can get in the summer time? If you're smoking out, you might forget about sun protection. That's a big no-no! The best way to counteract this is to keep a few pairs of sunglasses and a few bottles of sunscreen laying around in your frequently visited places (such as your car).
- Go to a cannabis festival - Summer is the perfect time to enjoy marijuana conventions and festivals. Did you know that smoking weed lowers your body temperature? So if you visit a summer festival and smoke while you're there, you'll get to try a bunch of cannabis products you might never have heard of while cooling down at the same time.
- Smoke with cannabis vape pens - One of the best ways to smoke discreetly is with a vaporizer. Nowadays vape pens come in different varieties beyond just the strain they're made with - such as strawberry, lemonade, and other fruit-enhanced flavors. All of these added flavors taste delicious, and also serve to mask the smell of cannabis concentrates. If you get a marijuana vape pen, you should be able to smoke anywhere in the summer without catching unwanted attention.
- Invest in a portable Bluetooth speaker - How many times have you wanted to play music while you're outdoor, but your phone wasn't nearly loud enough for you and your friends to all hear the sound? A Bluetooth speaker can connect to your phone wirelessly (one less thing to forget about), and you'll be able to play DJ no matter where you’re smoking from this summer. Some Bluetooth speakers even come in a waterproof shell, so you can take it to the beach or the pool without worrying about water damage. How cool is that?!
- Get a reusable water bottle - it goes without saying that the summer heat can really dry you out; and if you're smoking in the summer, your throat can feel even drier than usual. That's why it's more important than ever to stay hydrated. But why buy bottled water when you can save money and be environmental friendly with a reusable bottle? Plus, many reusable bottles come with an airtight seal - can you say dual purpose?
These are our top 5 tips for how to enjoy summer as a stoner. We didn't list weed because well - as a stoner you probably already know you need plenty of this! Let us know if our tips were any help, and if you have any great ideas for how to have a perfect stoner summer.